BlackJack II is again coming back with new features and new design. Samsung USA announced that the BlackJack II (SGH-i617) will go on sale on Black Friday, the traditional start of the holiday shopping season.
Initially, the BlackJack II will be available in black, but the red wine colored handset will go on sale on December 12, 2007. The BlackJack II comes with AT&T Video share service, which allows users to share live video over the wireless phones while on a voice call. Samsung BlackJack has in-built GPS, which supports for location based applications like TeleNav GPS NavigatorT.
The phone comes with Tri-band 3G UMTS/HSDPA and Quad-band EDGE/GPRS technology, which allows you to access e-mail, the web and other data applications in more than 135 countries, including Japan, South Korea and China. It also allows customers to make calls in more than 10 countries. The other features of the BlackJack II are given below:
1. An RSS Reader Client to compile syndicated Web content in a single location for easy viewing
2. Improved battery capacity
3. A 2.0-megapixel camera with video-capture capabilities.
4. Increased standard memory.
5. A louder and clearer speakerphone