Although your gorgeously garbed HTC Amaze 4G renders plenty of elbowroom and full swing, but gaining root access for your phone will nowhere rough it up. In fact, you will only be enabled to download better applications and experience an immersive interaction. While there are a slew of temporary root solutions that have popped up over time, you should ensure that your smartphone (if it gets prickled easily) stays far-fetched from the non-reliable ones. Thus to help you there, we have listed below step by step guidelines how to root HTC Amaze 4G exactly.
However, you will be voiding the warranty of your device once you settle upon rooting your handset. So, you better keep that into your consideration – after all, it’s a detailed and pretty scrupulous process. The following instructions should help you root your smartphone successfully and very carefully. Read on.
Approximately 1 hour
- To begin with your rooting procedure, haul out files from the root package to the desktop of your computer. Extracting the files will basically prompt you or anyone who is executing the process for the password, which is androidadvices.com. Simply input the password for your next step.
- Now, head towards the Menu for enabling the debugging of USB on your HTC Amaze 4G. Subsequent to which, you will be required to go to Settings>> Applications>> Development and then finally USB debugging. Simply, ensure to tick-mark the said USB debugging box.
- Connect your HTC Amaze 4G smartphone to the computer using the USB cable.
- From the files you have hauled out, go to Zerg rush foot holder. After which, seamlessly start on or commence the ZergRushTempRoot.bat file. Doing so will enable your handset to begin with the rooting process.
- Allow for the rooting to get over and done. Once it is completed, just disconnect your Amaze 4G handset from the computer. This will wrap up your rooting procedure for your delicate HTC Amaze 4G smartphone.
- You can start loading custom ROMs on your mobile phone and indulge in seamless downloading of applications of your choice – which require the Superuser access.
Frequently Asked Questions
1: Is it safe to root my mobile phone? Can I root my device without any expertise?
Honestly, if you follow the aforementioned guidelines absolutely meticulously without any err as such, then it is pretty safe to root mobile phones. However, keep in mind that certain mobile phones do get impaired during the rooting process. And although the procedure does not require any specific expertise, it is always advisable to follow the instructions properly before getting started with it.
2: What exactly does rooting enable? How will my handset benefit from it?
Well, rooting a mobile phone is always a personal choice. But yes, there are several possibilities that come along with rooting. To give you a gist, rooting a phone will enable the customization like – it allows the installation of custom ROMs in the handset. In fact, it will also enable you to seamlessly apply host of other customizations and delete or take off the system applications which come by default with the handset. Last but definitely not the least, rooting can also allow users to convert file systems from the snail-like RFS to speedy EXT4.
3: Is there any serious disadvantage that comes with mobile phone rooting?
On the up and up, the only downside of rooting a handset is the invalidity of warranty. If you root your device, the process will unfortunately void the warranty. But, it can be re-claimed if you upgrade your handset with the factory firmware or with the default firmware.
- Make sure that you are keeping an eye on the on-screen instructions (if any occurs) when installing the drivers.
- Download all the required files and HTC drivers before commencing the rooting. You can even double-click the HTCDriver3.0.0.007.exe file to launch it.
- At the same time, never forget to head towards the company’s official website for additional support and guidelines.
Things to watch out for
- If you do not want any hassle while completing the rooting process, ensure that your HTC Amaze 4G has at least 50 percent of battery life remaining.
- Also, do not fidget with your mobile phone or do not indulge in any other mobile functions when your rooting procedure is being run. Doing so will only end up causing harm to your unit.