I have bought a LG enV Touch and want to know some points to make its battery for long time. I want to get your suggestion to use its battery properly. Someone has suggested me avoiding over charging. It includes lithium battery and it has been instructed that it should be recharged normally. Guys, if I leave it plugged in even it is recharged fully, would it be harmful for the battery? And it has been also instructed that the LG cell phone batteries must not be charged completely. Guys, instruct me that what should I do exactly?