Before Samsung arrives with the specifics of its forthcoming i900 mobile phone, a Chinese site has leaked pictures of the real thing. As exposed from the leaked images of Samsung i900, it seems to be a real cool device incorporating every latest cell phone feature.
The features of this model include:
• 3.5-inch touchscreen WQVGA 240×400 pixels display
• 5-megapixel camera with autofocus
• Quad-band, 3G and HSDPA at 7.2 Mbps connectivity, Bluetooth 2.0 EDR, Wi-Fi
• FM radio
• 16GB on-board memory and MicroSD slot
• TV-out port
• Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional
The Samsung i900 will be the first Windows Mobile phone to have a 5-megapixel digital camera along with WQVGA for better display. There are rumors that Samsung will release two versions of this model, one will the Samsung i900 and the other for low-end users will be Anycall i908.